Security for companies in the age of Big Data
Industry 4.0 is networked, available at all times and data is becoming part of the core business. This change not only brings new market opportunities, but also increased security risks. Targeted cyber-attacks with the aim of obtaining money or company secrets are increasing rapidly. Whereas in the past it was mainly financial service providers who suffered from attacks, today SMEs, pharmaceutical, transport, utility and service companies are also being targeted.
Depending on the sector of the company, the attackers proceed differently. However, the target can be limited to the following.
- Data theft
- Data misuse
- Taking over systems and provoking system failures
Akana supports you in advising and implementing your cyber security strategy in the following areas:
- Cyber Security: We advise and support companies with initial assessment, definition of the framework (ISO 27001, NIST, ICT), implementation of standards as well as the evaluation of the existing cyber security strategy.
- Identity & Access Management: The importance of Identity & Access Management (IAM) is increasing in the cloud sector and in the networking of identities. We evaluate strategies, help with migrations, or implement projects completely. Our goal is to control access and minimise security risks.
- Web Application Security: The global nature of the internet means that web applications are at high risk of being attacked. Our mission is to protect your application and data from the outside.
- Cloud Security: In most public or hybrid clouds, the responsibility of the data still lies with you and your company. It is therefore important to protect it with a security concept and measures.
- Security awareness: One third of all successful attacks are perpetrated via phishing and social engineering. Creating a security culture in the company prevents such attacks and sharpens the perception of risks among employees.
- Infrastructure security: Half of all attacks occur directly via attacks and exploitation of security risks. We support you, for example, with patching concepts and measures to minimise such risks.
- IT Security Assessments
- Digital Risk Assessment
- Technology Check
- Cyber Security Framework
- IT Security Strategies
- IT Risk Management
- Cloud Strategie
- Information Security Management System
- SOC, IAM, network, cloud concepts
- Awareness campaigns
- Project management
- Campaign effectiveness
- Post-implementation validation
- Security measurements
- Threat reporting