Job Type: Temporary contract
Start Date: 01.04.2021
Duration: 4 years
- Creation and documentation of the test concept, plans, results, and protocols
- Development of test scenarios and test cases using HP ALM.
- Structure the test planning according to the requirements.
- Ensure the implementation.
- Analyse bugs and data analysing using Splunk and create the documentation of the corresponding results.
- Organize the test resources.
- Responsibility for the training of deployed specialists for the test procedures.
- Experience as a test engineer and an in-depth experience in bug analysis (3+ years)
- Experience with test management in customer orders (4+ years)
- Experience with the test management tools HP ALM or Polarion (1+ year)
- Worked with Splunk for at least 3 years
- Understanding of telecommunications for systems in the back end
- Knowledge of ETSI standards (European Telecommunications Standards Institute).
- Degree (FH, Uni) or similar
- ISTQB certification (at least advanced level)