Contract form: Temporary position or Freelancer
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 1 Year
- Establishing the test policy and test processes.
- Conceptual development of the test concept and defect management.
- Specifications for creating and updating the test plans and test concepts.
- Coordinate and monitor test activities. Preparation of the operational handover in Change & Release Management.
- Creation of test plans, methods & processes
- Definition of the test metrics
- Definition of the requirements of the required infrastructure
- Institutionalization of defect management in the summit program
- Review of the test environments
- Project management
- Planning & coordination of the integration tests (including infrastructure)
- Conducting test meetings / lessons learned/ Daily standups.
- Budgeting & controlling
- Escalation defect & issue management
- Reporting Testing: Progress & Quality Planning and implementation of test, acceptance, and approval
- Experience working in Retail.
- Very good technical understanding
- IT know-how (application, network, server, hardware)
- Test Management ISTQB
- ICT business administration
- Efficient way of working
- High affinity to new technologies (digitization)
- Leadership skills
- Fluent in German and English