Reporting to the Head of Governance and Assurance, the role will be responsible for assisting with improving operational IAM within the organisation, encompassing a number of areas of work. The candidate will:
- Quickly understand the current IAM processes, tools, technologies, and upcoming IAM projects;
- Assist with the migration of several bespoke IAM activities to the corporate IAM team;
- Work with the IAM team to improve documentation and processes;
- Help ensure the business is well placed to embrace modern ways of working (BYOD, zero trust, cloud);
- Work across multiple teams within Corporate Security (e.g. Governance and Assurance, Security Engineering and Architecture and Identity and Access Management) and the wider business (e.g. business lines, IT Operations).
- Excellent knowledge of IAM principles and strong technical background and understanding of IAM technologies.
- Collaborative and Customer Focused.
- Knowledge of contemporary cyber security.
- Language: English Fluent- German is a plus
Experience in the following is required:
- Identity and Access Management governance in a complex enterprise environment.
- Technical understanding of IAM technologies and systems.
- Management of projects or complex workstreams.
- Engaging business stakeholders and technical resources.
- Cloud services and modern authentication technologies
Experience with the following would be an asset:
- SailPoint (or similar) governance and work processes;
- Customer IAM projects and delivery;
- Project management (or complex work stream management);